1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

multi-txt?

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by adio3x, Dec 21, 2009.

1. adio3x

adio3x New Member

How do you send the same txt to multiple people? I haven't quite gotten down the messaging part of this phone. Thanks.
  2. BostonBill

BostonBill New Member

It is my understanding that you can't, without the use of an app like handcent.
  3. GRey1

GRey1 New Member

You type a number, name or select a contact and then it drops to the content box. Simply point/click back up to the contact field behind the initial contact and add another one or two, etc... No extra app needed. Unless my Droid is special.
  4. misaac

misaac New Member

Yeah, that's the way I've always done it.
  5. Themblues

Themblues New Member

Multi text

What do you mean back up to the contacts? Explain the exact keypress sequence very specifically. Do you type the message but don't send? Then back up from there? I tried that, can't access other names.