multi-txt?

adio3x

Reaction score
How do you send the same txt to multiple people? I haven't quite gotten down the messaging part of this phone. Thanks.

BostonBill

Reaction score
It is my understanding that you can't, without the use of an app like handcent.

GRey1

Reaction score
You type a number, name or select a contact and then it drops to the content box. Simply point/click back up to the contact field behind the initial contact and add another one or two, etc... No extra app needed. Unless my Droid is special.

misaac

Reaction score
You type a number, name or select a contact and then it drops to the content box. Simply point/click back up to the contact field behind the initial contact and add another one or two, etc... No extra app needed. Unless my Droid is special.

Yeah, that's the way I've always done it.

Themblues

Reaction score
Multi text

Yeah, that's the way I've always done it.

What do you mean back up to the contacts? Explain the exact keypress sequence very specifically. Do you type the message but don't send? Then back up from there? I tried that, can't access other names.