Multi touch zoom everywhere..

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
if I am not mistaken; it was going to be on the update for the nexus until apple decided they wanted to sue. Because of that lawsuit it may put the brakes on it unless they "leak" it again so that devs can put it on custom roms.

Brokn68

Reaction score
Not at this time on stock unit. 2.1 update may offer it in the browser. If you root, most roms seem to offer it.

OP
tehpriest

tehpriest

Reaction score
Thanks. Only just had the Stone so don't really want to go down the root route yet if I can help it. That is a shame though :sad:

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
now that I think of it; HTC/moto/google should just use the backyard deal to enhance their devices, so not to have to deal with apple. They should say " (wink wink) we are not responsible nor do we support rooting" and then just leak apks to allow people to get the feature that they want with out having to hear apple cry.

eodguy2

Reaction score
Even though our google maps have pinch/zoom. I reallywould rather have and use. Tap to zoom, very comfortable w/ it and I actually think. Easier. Just my 2 cents

jsh1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
now that I think of it; HTC/moto/google should just use the backyard deal to enhance their devices, so not to have to deal with apple. They should say " (wink wink) we are not responsible nor do we support rooting" and then just leak apks to allow people to get the feature that they want with out having to hear apple cry.

Hopefully HTC/moto/google has attorneys who understand the flaws in that strategy.