1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Multi-touch Gallery Pro

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by accordlord04, Jan 10, 2010.

1. accordlord04

accordlord04 New Member

Hey guys I just wanted to pass along a neat new app I just found. The app is called Multi-touch Gallery Pro, created by B&B (Bread and Butter) Tool. Its a gallery app that replaces your default gallery app. This one has multi-touch/pinch zooming and it works great! It is a paid app and costs .99 cents, but it is well worth it. Hope yall enjoy.

EDIT UPDATE: It has the 2.0.1 gallery UI. ALSO, it is only at .99 cents for a short time so get it while its HOT!
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2010
  2. Troy

Troy New Member

I picked mine up while it was free, but it is definitely a sweet app.
  3. backlash

backlash New Member

I picked mine up while it was still free too.............and I new not to update to the latest free version because of all the adds. I thought about upgrading to Pro, but I'll wait till the 2.1 update comes out to see if I still even need multi touch (pro or not). I never use the pinch function.
  4. yamaha83

yamaha83 New Member

why pay $.99 when you can wait for the awesome gallery thats coming with the 2.1 update?
  5. Jonno67

Jonno67 New Member

Multitouch gallery is pretty good - wish they could do the same thing for 2.1 as I don't remember that having multitouch ...