Multi-touch gallery Pro

brendanstl

Reaction score
Multi-touch Gallery Pro..... Only 99 cents right now (for 24 hours). This app is great, opens your gallery up and gives great inch to zoom and seemlessly responsive. Thought I'd let everyone know since it seems that a lot of people are fascinated by pinch to zoom and multi-touch

OP
brendanstl

brendanstl

Reaction score
Awesome app! Just bought it.

I figured I'd try it out. I search the market about three times a week for the "Just In" apps and usually purchase three a week. I figured if I didnt like it I would just uninstall and refund, I'll be keeping this one.

pilot25

Reaction score
Forget it. If you don't want to download the newest 2.1 you can download the next gallery app that will be in the 2.1 update. It's awesome. Made by Cooliris who makes a gallery app for firefox. It's almost identical. Best picture app I've ever seen.

However if you have to have pinch and zoom then you won't like it. I personally hate pinch and zoom.

mjs31

Reaction score
Forget it. If you don't want to download the newest 2.1 you can download the next gallery app that will be in the 2.1 update. It's awesome. Made by Cooliris who makes a gallery app for firefox. It's almost identical. Best picture app I've ever seen.

However if you have to have pinch and zoom then you won't like it. I personally hate pinch and zoom.

Finally....someone else that doesn't care for pinch and zoom. I also am not a big fan since I tend to use only one hand anyway.

KungFuGeek

Reaction score
pinch and zoom annoys me.

Its much easier to zoom with a double tap. pinch and zoom means i have to use one hand to hold, and one to pinchzoom.

double tap means i use my thumb to zoom. so much easier.