Multi-Touch FPS!!

TH4RD1NG

Reaction score
does anyone know of a multi-touch fps game for the droid?? i tried toonwaz but it was rough without multi touch. i heard about unreal coming out on the iphone, and i have tried "nova" on the iphone. the multi-touch fps games play fairly well. does anyone know of a released game...or one in the making?? im desperate for some multi-touch!!

Thanks!!

MustangGT500

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
i hope polarbit will make a special droid / milestone version with multitouch. its indeed hard to control. actually i still have the nokia n97. my milestone will arrive next week. so i tried the toon warz s60 version and i cant even use the dpad. can u use your dpad on droid ? greets.

wuyanks

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
i only tried ToonWarz with the onscreen controls, and there is no multitouch support. same goes for the Milestone (i read it on another site)

krazykid6911

Reaction score
I just downloaded toonwarz again. Yes it supports multitouch, and is quite fun to play now!

E

EntropikOne

yeah i've been playing the updated toonwarz also and it reminds me of playing my brothers ipod touch

wuyanks

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
finally... will check it out tomorrow

OP
T

TH4RD1NG

Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up! Let's hope for more multi touch with android 2.0 becoming more popular. If any one finds something....even news of a release hit me up! Thanks