Multi-Touch for Gallery - New app

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
I just heard about a new free app "Multi-Touch for Gallery", it is a Gallery replacement that you can set to open with the normal Gallery link. It appears like a native Gallery replacement, but is really a redirect but has the same effect (you can change default behavior). Has pinch and Zoom and you can swipe thru all your photos.

Not sure if this has been mentioned before, but thought it worthy.

Does what is says even though the pinch an zoom is a little fast. Still a step in the right direction.

Last edited:

LifeIsABeach

Reaction score
Gonna take a look at this. I find the pinch zoom more effective with pictures than websites, so I never tired the dolphin browser. The swipe sounds like icing on the cake. Thanks!

Reaction score
Just downloaded it, and it works great! The pinch and zoom is pretty smooth and the swiping motion is more effective than pressing the arrows.

n0cturne74

Reaction score
Yea this app is sweet. It has the best of both worlds as you can swipe and pinch zoom or you can double tap for full zoom. Seems like there's better and better stuff hitting the market daily :icon_ banana:

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Nice App...

CaptainDango

Reaction score
Very nice app and perfect concept (basically use the factory application and add function to it), but the pinch and zoom needs work. So far the only software developers that have mastered the pinch and zoom would be SoftwareforMe.com (with their phonemypc application), PicSayPro with their photo editor, and XScope with his web browser.

Skizz135

Reaction score
anyway to make this gallery pop up when your in camera mode and select thumbnail?

OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
So far the app is working great set as the default "Gallery" EXCEPT when using it for setting Wallpaper pics. Errors everytime when I use it that way. Selecting the original Gallery for just Wallpaper use seems to be OK and everything else works fines with the new Gallery as the default.

fez

Reaction score
Nice app. Definitely does what it says.

For backgrounds you can use "Backgrounds." With that app you can preview, apply, whatever. Very handy and tons of bgs for droid.

BzB

Reaction score
very nice app. pinch zooming and swipe for next picture...and it's free! glad i looked here before purchasing another app from the market. :cool: