Multi touch after root?

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by korp, Feb 1, 2010.

1. korp

korp Member

Ratings:
    +0
  2. bb-gun

bb-gun Member

Ratings:
    +0
    You can get the milestone browser on your droid. it supports multi touch. idk about the gallery though

3. Shad0w325

Shad0w325 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Check out AllDroid Development forums. There are a few ROMs that have the Milestone browser and multi-touch gallery support built in.

4. bb-gun

bb-gun Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Yes. i suggest the bugless beast. AllDroid - View topic - [ROM] Bugless Beast [950MHz & Wifi] V0.7.2 (2/1/10) it speeds up your phone to 800mhz, you get free wifi tethering, you get 5 home screens, the 2.1 music app, the 2.1 gallery, and the multitouch browser. Its very snappy.

5. wil318466

wil318466 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I'd have to say the Smoked Glass (Blue version) is awesome. When I say awesome, I mean that in every sense of the word.

Just make sure you do a CLEAN install, and delete the Cache and System folders before installing. That way, you can avoid any issues that may arise later (and, for some, they WILL arise)..

Manually reinstall all your apps. Doesn't take as long as you think. When you are all set up, make a nandroid backup and save it down on your computer. (do this BEFORE you install, too!)

-Wil

6. Bear in NM

Bear in NM Active Member

Ratings:
    +1
    Korp,

Don't you know that you are not supposed to mention multi-touch in open forum. It's one of those useless features that gets some folks all riled up:)

At this point I would be very unhappy not having it. I am running one of Pete's roms (Bugless), overclocked at 1 gig, and the mt photo browser is wonderful. Plus with it you get advanced photo editing.

I thought the mt browser would be so so, but where it really shines is on those web pages that are very crowded with forums, links, people's name links. Places where you have to down and dirty getting the old fat finger on just the right spot.

The cool thing is that with Sirpsyco's Sprecovery, trying out different things is really pretty easy.

Craig

7. korp

korp Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Whoops lol ..... I was in class when I posted it ha. Thanks for the suggestions, looks like I'll have to try one of the roms.

8. ChevyNo1

ChevyNo1 Premium Member
    Premium Member Developer

Ratings:
    +5
    I second vote for Smoked Glass with the blue theme ... very eye catching and in all speed tests as quick as Bugless ..

9. blake2050

blake2050 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Oh brother...

10. mjs31

mjs31 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    bugless is most stable, has no issues with cam or vid cam. I have tried the others but had force close issues and reboots. Not a single issue with bugless and oc to 800. As for browser, do yourself a favor and get xscope from the market. Hands down the best. Read many posts on this browser in the apps forum.

11. korp

korp Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I just installed bugless after using sholes for a couple days .... its very snappy even though its running 50 less mhz than sholes .... 550 vs 600. Theres multi touch in the browser too .... not sure if thats a new update to bugless but it works very well.

Search tags for this page
how to get multitouch in rooted android
how to make a rooted android screen multitouch
how to make phone multitouch after root
how to multi touch root
make an android multitouch

multi touch root

multi touch rooted android
multitouch for rooted android

multitouch root

root android with multi touch