Multi-player Games versing other droid users?

msdebi

Reaction score
Are there any games where I can verse other droid users? Like two player or multiplayer games? Not talking about versing a computer or an automated player... it would be great if there were any... would love to play online with other people and friends..

Reaction score
Are there any games where I can verse other droid users? Like two player or multiplayer games? Not talking about versing a computer or an automated player... it would be great if there were any... would love to play online with other people and friends..

There are a few

HomerunBattle 3d- pretty cool baseball homerun derby type
Cestos- THink of billiards, but not really. Multiple games, trying to knock your opponent off the board

Only two I can think of that I currently have on my Droid

OP
M

msdebi

Reaction score
Thanks! Almos exactly what I've been looking for. Am I able to invite my own friend on here, instead of finding them through it?

I want to be able to selectively play against certain people. But this is also great.

xtremecanefan

Reaction score
In homerun 3s battle you can add a rival, just put in their username and you can send them a game request.

snackpak

Reaction score
try sketch online its my favorite its pictionary and ur in a room with 10 others playin against each other its fun

Reaction score
Cestos lets you play with anyone who has it. Just go into the "lobby", find them and add them to your "friends". My wife has it on her phone and I have it on mine. My Niece gets my wife's phone and we play all the time.

SpykeZ

Reaction score
Theres some new games to add to this list.

Armored Strike (think scorched earth)
iMobsters (how was this not mentioned?)
Pocket Empires (still in beta but you can attack in like may I think)
Battle for Mars (based off of advance wars from GBA)
ProjectINF (only game I can think of is "take no prisoners" meets "team fortress 2")

droidberg

Reaction score
SpykeZ knows whats up. ProjectI.N.F. is the one I'd recommend for some action. A lotta fun, and seems like there is a good number of people playing. Cestos is also good, but definitely check out ProjectI.N.F.

SpykeZ

Reaction score
SpykeZ knows whats up. ProjectI.N.F. is the one I'd recommend for some action. A lotta fun, and seems like there is a good number of people playing. Cestos is also good, but definitely check out ProjectI.N.F.

ProjectINF is beta too right? It seems like the "controls" could use a little sprucing up but other than that, it's an effin blast.

droidberg

Reaction score
Yeah, still Beta, but fun regardless. It'll be nice to see what they add in the meantime. Technically I'm pretty pleased, the game runs smooth and it's quick and easy to get in and out of games.