1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Multi Media Messages

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by tontovy, Apr 6, 2011.

1. tontovy

tontovy New Member

Hey, when I receive a picture message from any of my friends it comes to me as a slideshow. Thats fine but it only lets me look at the picture for a few seconds before reverting back to the original text. Is there a way to make it so I can look at the picture for more than a few seconds or turn off the slideshow function all togeather. Thanks. (Droid Incredible)
  2. jeepxj96

jeepxj96 New Member

i was wondering the same thing. but you can just save the pic and open it in the gallery. thats what i did in the beginning. but once i got astro, i just used its viewer instead. i hope this helps you out.
  3. TooNinja4You

TooNinja4You New Member

Same thing happens to me, It really only shows 1/3 pictures and the rest is just black, then after 24h i can see the others, but not the first one.

Awfully peculiar...
Search tags for this page
help android how to view multi media messages
how to multi media htc

how to open media messages on android

how to open multimedia message on htc vivid
how to shut off multi media text message on samsung