Multi-Droid Goodness?

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by mikaselm, Aug 3, 2011.

1. mikaselm

mikaselm New Member

Ok, so i just got my new x2 and I LOVE it :D so what i'm thinking is that i'd like to use my G1 as a little internet tabled, so my honey can watch netflix in bed without having to use my phone-phone, and so that we could use it as an mp3 player. Think ipod touch without all the apple-y ickiness. Soooo, the x2 is activated and working lovely on my line, and the g1 is not active. It can still call Verizon and make emergency calls, but that's it. However, now it will not connect to my wifi. It connects for a few seconds then disconnects again as soon as i try to use it. Is that a verizon thing? A droid thing? A settings thing? Something I'm doing wrong? Anyone know??

It's great as an mp3 player, works just fine, but no dice for internets... :(

Also, is there a way to do dlna with the G1, it's soooooo convenient!

As an afterthought, I did take the microsd out and put it into my new phone, surely the phone doesn't need the microsd to connect to wifi, right?
  2. mikaselm

mikaselm New Member

As it turns out, i was putting the password in wrong... that O was actually a 0. boy don't i feel dumb!