Mugen Power 1800mAh battery for Casio G'zOne Commando

Discussion in 'Casio G'zOne Commando' started by porcupineli, Nov 2, 2011.

1. porcupineli

porcupineli New Member

I was browsing their site and realized that they have a battery for this phone. My friend has Casio and I suggested Mugen to him as I'm using their 3300mAh battery for Nexus S.
    Here's the link to the battery: Mugen Power 1800mAh battery for Casio G'zOne Commando
    They usually have some discounts available on their facebook: Mugen Power Batteries | Facebook

Hope this helps someone!
    Bests
    Porcupineli
  2. Alcapwn89

Alcapwn89 New Member

Does anyone have this particular extended battery and if so, can you tell me if it works good? My girlfriends dad will most likely be getting this phone (he wants a smartphone but is a mechanic/works for the water authority and gets soaked/dirty/dusty regularly, so we think this is an EXCELLENT choice for him :p ) and I'm thinking the extended battery would go along nicely with a new phone.

He's the type that wouldn't be on his phone all day long, so if it lasts through the day (or maybe even two, since again he wouldn't be using it a TON like other people) that's good enough!
  3. cbreze

cbreze New Member

If you look at androidforums.com in the commando section you'll find some info. I wouldn't recommend spending the $45 on this as it's not worth it. Check out the other forums thread regarding the 1800.
    Here's some thoughts I had, more info at android forums.

[HR][/HR]BT, we seem to be in agreement on the battery. The 18% seems more like 10% as the days go by. In any case I like having a 2nd on hand, but not at $45. So unless it suddenly gets noticeably better in the next few days I'm resigned to having an only "slightly" better battery. I have to give it a thumbs down and would not recommend it to anyone.
    I do leave my phone on 24/7 tho and I DO get thru a whole day for my normal stuff, so that's good, just not great. I don't mind charging daily tho. I guess it is what it is and it is NOT worth the coin. [​IMG][​IMG]

Alcapwn89 New Member

Thanks! :)
  5. porcupineli

porcupineli New Member

Just wanted to add: careful with buying cheap stuff on ebay...I head so many stories on XDA about these lame cheap batteries that work for 1 month and then dead without any chance to change.
    When I had problems with my Mugen battery for Nexus they offered to change it, but then we found solution. I would pay 45$ for good customer support and knowing where to find the ends when it comes to returns or replacement.
Search tags for this page
battery for casio commando

casio commando battery

casio commando battery upgrade

casio commando extended battery

casio commando extended life battery

casio g'zone commando extended battery

casio g'zone commando extended life battery

commando extended battery
extended battery for casio commando
extended life battery for casio g'zone commando

g'zone commando extended battery