MSN news videos on moto droid 1

marc434

Reaction score
Hello people, might be a dumb couple of questions. First, how do can I watch the news videos on my droid1 from the browser? I have tried and tried again with no luck. I have also been looking for a free app to convert movies onto droid SM card, and where can I find a free app to watch live tv or is that even possible without paying? Any help on this would be greatly appriciated.

dancedroidmarc434

YoungVan

Reaction score
Firstly, to add videos and movies to Droid X, you need convert videos and movies to a format that is compatible with Droid X, like H.264 Video and MPEG-4 Video.

Choose a program to finish the conversion work according to your own requirement. Notice that if your source video is larger than 854 x 480, you must set the aspect ratio to a maximum size of 854 x 480. Once you have got the compatible files for your Droid X

OP
M

marc434

Reaction score
Moto Droid 1 MSN News Vids

I probably didn't make it know on my first question, I have a moto droid 1, and I am trying to see MSN news vids on droid, but it keeps saying no vid format for this device, anyone out there that might be able to help on this issue. I would appeciate it.

:icon_eek:dancedroid