Msg / Email Counteroverlay??

enduser2941

Reaction score
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays Droid Forums!

Hey guys, I am hoping you can point me in the right direction. A while back, I either installed something, or some how set something up so that when your looking at your Dock icons or even icons on your homescreen of the apps such as for SMS or Email, there will be an overlay on the icon that indicates the number for new unread msg's or emails that you have. I have no idea if this was an app or some kind of configuration but what ever it was seems to have stopped working on new and unread on my SMS apps, but it still working for my emails.

I really want to get this back working across the board.

Does anyone happen to know what I am referring to?

I have the Samsumg Galaxy Note Phablet, with the Apex Launcher. What ever this is, it is not apps specific which is why I not mentioning the sms or email apps.

I hope someone has a clue about this, because I really relied on this and not that it's not working is really thrown a monkey wrench in my gears! lol

Thanks all!

OP
E

enduser2941

Reaction score
YES!!!! I knew DF would never let me down! CJM! You rock, thanks, that was exactly it! I do not know how that became unchecked, nor do I recall that's how I set it, but thank you! That was exactly what I missed! :) Happy Holidays!! :)