1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

mSecure not holding input method

Discussion in 'HTC Rezound' started by Malkavian, Dec 5, 2011.

1. Malkavian

Malkavian Member

I use mSecure and every time I open the program and go to put in my password it asks me to set the input method. I can choose Swype or Touch Input. This didn't happen on my original Droid. I checked with mSecure support and they state that this is a something with Android.

I'm running Android 2.3.4 and HTC Sense 3.5.

Is anyone else running into this or know of a way to fix this?

Thanks
  2. MrSmith317

MrSmith317 Moderator Premium Member

Having zero experience with mSecure I can't say. Sounds like if you have multiple keyboard packages installed it will prompt you. Can you check the settings within mSecure to see if there's one for choosing default input?
  3. davidmp100

davidmp100 New Member

I use mSecure all the time on my Moto Droid and I have Swift Key installed as well. I have never seen it ask me for which keyboard to use when entering a password. Have you tried fiddling with the Keyboard settings, only allowing the Swype keyboard and disabling the touch keyboard?
  4. Malkavian

Malkavian Member

Well it seems to be something between the Rezound, Swype and mSecure. Not sure which one to ask. Although I have turned off Swype for right now and am trying out trace on the standard keyboard. We will see what happens.

Thanks for the input.
Search tags for this page

input method on rezound

msecure wrong keyboard