Mp3

abbiegavie

Reaction score
I am new to the forums and just got my eris. Is there an App that you can download MP3 songs to the phone? I can't download them from my computer when I connect the phone to my computer, its telling me I need a disk or something.

Thanks

Mojo

Reaction score
The easiest way is to use a "drag and drop" method to your SD card.

When you connect your Eris to the PC via a USB cable, after a few seconds pull down your notification panel. You should see something that says "USB connected" click on that and you will get a pop up on your screen. Select "Mount". This allows your PC to see your SD card as an external drive. And you can explore your SD card. You will need to make a folder called music or ringtones or both. Depending on what you want to put on your device. Then just copy all of the MP3's (DRM Free of course) you want to put on your device. Make sure to un mount your SD card before disconnecting your device and you can now enjoy your music

scajjr

Reaction score
I am new to the forums and just got my eris. Is there an App that you can download MP3 songs to the phone? I can't download them from my computer when I connect the phone to my computer, its telling me I need a disk or something.

Thanks

All you should have to do is connect the Eris to your computer. What are you using PC or Mac? If a PC, which version of Windows, XP, Vista or 7?

Sam

OP
A

abbiegavie

Reaction score
Its PC with Vista. I tried to connect it and it tells me I need a CD??

OP
A

abbiegavie

Reaction score
Is the SD card already in the Eris or do I have to buy one? sorry I am really new to this!