MP3 transfers

sj1951

Reaction score
I bought some MP3's on Amazon and they automatically installed on my Kindle Fire, but they didn't on my Razr Maxx. Any suggestions as to what I need to do to get them on it? Do I have to pay for them again, or do I need to download an app? Thanks!

Beckeramos

Reaction score
sj1951 said:
I bought some MP3's on Amazon and they automatically installed on my Kindle Fire, but they didn't on my Razr Maxx. Any suggestions as to what I need to do to get them on it? Do I have to pay for them again, or do I need to download an app? Thanks!

Thats funny cause when i had my droidx i bought some apps off amazon, but when i got the maxx they didn't transfer over. When i logged into amazon it was as uf i had never purchased the apps b4.

OP
S

sj1951

Reaction score
Thanks. I went to my Razr Maxx and also my husband's, and I downloaded the app, Amazon MP3 for droids on each of them, and when I did that, the songs automatically loaded onto them. I guess I needed their app for it to happen.

StormyHeather

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S21
Twitter
GAPeachHeather
Your Kindle is automatically linked to your Amazon account, so that is why your MP3s showed up on your Kindle. By downloading Amazon's MP3 app, you were able to see the songs in your Amazon account.

You should still be able to see all the apps that you have purchased in the past from Amazon. I went from a DroidX to a RazrMaxx and I can see all the apps that I purchased when I had my DroidX. I also have a Xoom and it will tell me if the app is compatible or not with any of the devices that I try to download the app to. Not sure why all your Amazon apps wouldn't show up.

OP
S

sj1951

Reaction score
Thanks StormyHeather
Since I downloaded the Amazon Mp3 app for droids on my Razr Maxx, the songs are showing up now! Yeah!