MP3 problem with Droid 2

klippety

Reaction score
I listen to mp3's on my phone...
Sometimes I will be listening and after 1-2 minutes the sound will pause on its own. When I un-pause it - it jumps back to where it was paused when I started listening (not the beginning of the file though).

I also noticed this happen once when I unplugged a headset while listening. All other instances have been when I was simply listening thru the external speaker.

Anyone else experience this or know a solution? I am using the music player that comes with the Droid 2 and I am listening to mp3's that I have downloaded and copied onto the phone.

Thanks!

Ted

cody1218

Reaction score
I listen to mp3's on my phone...
Sometimes I will be listening and after 1-2 minutes the sound will pause on its own. When I un-pause it - it jumps back to where it was paused when I started listening (not the beginning of the file though).

I also noticed this happen once when I unplugged a headset while listening. All other instances have been when I was simply listening thru the external speaker.

Anyone else experience this or know a solution? I am using the music player that comes with the Droid 2 and I am listening to mp3's that I have downloaded and copied onto the phone.

Thanks!

Ted

Im heaving a similar problem, after about 2 mind the song stops playing but. The player and the task bar show the song is playing but the progress bar isn't moving. The only option the player shows is the pause icon. I hit the pause and there's a short static click and the song restarts from the beginning. I also have noticed that apps, web browser, and market place sometimes randomly close. This is happening on my druid 2 global witch I have only owned for 2 months.

zobothehobo

Reaction score
I'm having a sorta similar problem where mine will get to the end of the song and just pause instead of going to the next song. And when I press play it goes to the next song. And it works again if I mess up my shuffle by making it repeat all. I have no clue why repeat all messes with shuffle but it does.