Moxier Mail.......

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by mountaineerndixie, Jun 15, 2010.

1. mountaineerndixie

mountaineerndixie New Member

I just decided to add my work Exchange account on my Droid and had tried out Touchdown before and it was fine. But, I just got a chance to try Moxier Mail and it is as good if not better for me.

Seems to connect to the GAL faster and I love the green highlights and combination widget for mail, calendar and tasks...all from the same widget.

Just wanted to put in a thumbs up for this app because I don't remember seeing much on it before. I may try K-9 as well before I'm through.

Can anyone tell me what the K-9 widget is like? If there is one?

Thanks.....
  2. Chief Wahoo

Chief Wahoo Premium Member Premium Member

Your message timing is fantastic as I am on Touchdown but their latest release is not supporting recurring appointments effectively (right now, they are working on it), and I gave up my BlackBerry when I had the Droid Exchange email working well.

But without Touchdown showing recurring appointments, I am stuck. Does Moxier use Activesync and can you comment on the calendar support/features?

Don't mean to hijack the thread, but appreciate your feedback.
  3. mountaineerndixie

mountaineerndixie New Member

Sorry but I haven't had time to get past the mail features and quite honestly, I am such a low level user of my exchange accounts that it will probably be a while before I learn everything I should.

Here is the website (and a blurb describing Moxier Mail) if you want to explore it a bit. Looks like it DOES support Activesync.......

Manage your corporate emails as well as contacts, calendars, tasks, attachments, folders, and more. Moxier Mail is the world's first email client for Android-powered Smartphones with Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync. Featuring Direct Push Synchronization using Microsoft Exchange Server, Moxier Mail is easy-to-use, supports SSL for secure Internet transmissions, provides local and online search options, as well as Global Address List (GAL) support.

moxier.com | Robust Software for Productive People
  4. Chief Wahoo

Chief Wahoo Premium Member Premium Member

Thank you for sending along the website. Will research Moxier tonight.