1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Moving to Thunderbolt :)

Discussion in 'Samsung Fascinate' started by CC268, Jun 5, 2011.

1. CC268

CC268 New Member

Well this afternoon I went swimming for about 20 minutes, not realizing I had my Fascinate in my pocket :(...Unfortunately insurance claims was all used up so I bought myself the Thunderbolt using one of our updates! I LOVED my Fascinate and if you haven't checked out the MIUI Wiz ROM I encourage you to do so as it was my last ROM I used and I loved it. Anyways, I will be moving on to the Thunderbolt now, not sure if I will root it at first, but we will see
  2. TAPOUT27

TAPOUT27 New Member

You will def love the TBolt...thats what im rocking now.....its awesome....you have to manually root, i mean there is a one click on the PC but youd be better off doing it manually.... [ROOT] MR1/OTA PermRoot + Unlock Bootloader - Safer/Easier 5/12/2011 - xda-developers

Also if you have troubles or questions you can ask me or go here for live IRC chat and help http://chat.andirc.net:9090/?channels=thunderbolt
  3. CC268

CC268 New Member

haha thanks Tapout!! You've always had me covered on any questions I have had on this site, I really appreciate it!
  4. TAPOUT27

TAPOUT27 New Member

no prob at all
  5. GSdub510

GSdub510 New Member

Damn, haha. Question though, hows the screen compared to the superAMOLED?

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums
  6. TAPOUT27

TAPOUT27 New Member

Well its def no SuperAmoled but its nice...well lit, good brightness and auto brightness settings, great viewing angles....I like it but def looking forward to the Samsung Galaxy S 2....twin 1.2ghz processors and SuperAmoledPlus
  7. CC268

CC268 New Member

haha I hate technology there is always something better out, and I will definitely have this phone for two years. I messaged you today on IRC but I had to leave, but could you possibly help me/ walk me through the TB root process sometime?