1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Moving to DROID x2

Discussion in 'ChevyNo1' started by Tarster, Jun 12, 2011.

1. Tarster

Tarster New Member

Well I hate to say it and glad im saying it all about the same time. I finally got my DROID x2 and I have to say tue multitouch screen and dual core is freaking amazing! I am loving this phone.. the camera is about 2-3 times faster than the original DROID... now don't get me wrong I have been a chevy fan for a long long time now and I do miss his roms first thing I did getting this phone was root it and install titanium backup in hope there will be a good rom coming shortly. Chevy I love your work and my of DROID will live on with my sister and I will keep your rom on that phone :) btw there will be another case of beer coming your way shortly :)

Thanks for all the amazing hard work you have done chevy! Im a lifetime fan.
    Tarster

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums