Moving pics to SD card

scottzilla

Reaction score
Ah ha! you new 2 users are in the wrong forum!:)

On the Incredbile the default setting is to save pics and vids in internal phone memory.

k8t27

Reaction score
moving after taken

the port where my incredible charges broke, all of the pics are stored on the phone. does anyone know/if possible to move the cards to card storage after they were taken without hooking up to a computer??

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
You should be able to transfer your photos without your pc by using a file management app free in play store. Try ES file explorer or File Expert.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Droid Forums

chickaholic

Reaction score
When all else fails . . . read the manual -ducking-. Truly though, you can access a manual for your phone online free if you didn't save the printed one that came with the phone. It is a pain but all the info you need for the settings for your particular model phone, are most likely in the manual. I say most likely because with OS updates (major or minor), some settings can actually disappear and new ones appear. You also can call your carrier tech support or bring it into their store and have a tech help you for free.
As a general note: it is easier for DF members to help you if you include your phone model and current OS in your profile. The better detailed the better. Check in your settings for a heading like 'About' where you can find the hardware and software information on your particular phone. You can find the model number (for example, an HTC Droid Incredible is an ADR6300), your OS (my gingerbread is 2.3.4) and even the build number sometimes is helpful. If you put this in your profile on the DF, it will show up on the left below your avatar. You can add it to your signature if you prefer and just make sure the 'show signature' setting is set. You also can add it to the body of each of your posts but it's hard to always remember to do that.