Moving New Every 2 date closer?

Mandroid11

Reaction score
I was just wondering if anyone has ever been able to have a verizon rep move their new every 2 date closer? My date is Nov 28, but I've been wanting to move it closer seeing how amazon has the droid x for 1penny. The deal ends nov 22 though. Any tips on how to do this?

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Two years ago I was able to move my new every two closer by about a month by going to the vzw store and giving em some sob story about how my phone wasn't cutting the mustard while I was away at school and needed to get a new one before I left again.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

warrior21

Reaction score
I called up last night and had my daughters moved up a month. Her phone wasn't working correctly and they pushed it up without and issue. My wife got her update pushed up about 6 months when she went from her Blackberry to the droid. We have always had success calling and no success at all atually going in to the store.

Dave12308

Silver Member
Reaction score
I was just wondering if anyone has ever been able to have a verizon rep move their new every 2 date closer? My date is Nov 28, but I've been wanting to move it closer seeing how amazon has the droid x for 1penny. The deal ends nov 22 though. Any tips on how to do this?

I'm pretty sure the penny deal doesn't apply to upgrade pricing. It is for brand new accounts only. I may be wrong, but I am pretty sure.

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
Droid x is only 1 penny for new customers on amazon it is $50 for existing customer upgrade

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

OP
Mandroid11

Mandroid11

Reaction score
Either way, it's still cheaper than $199