moving nandroid backups

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid 2 Global Development' started by wildbill86, Jul 18, 2011.

1. wildbill86

wildbill86 New Member

I probably like to keep too many backups anyways, but needless to say, my poor lil 8gig sd card is pretty full. I just coppied my entire sd card to an external hard drive. If i delete most of my backups on my sd card now, should i worry about file encryption/damage if i needed one I had removed, and put it back on my sd card via a card reader?
  2. mopar57

mopar57 Theme Developer Theme Developer

I do that all the time and havent had a problem.
    Do you rom that many roms and themes? You might want to label romxxx-themexx
    I keep about 6, and still have +1GB to go
    If its just a rom I save the zip file on the card, takes up less space.
  3. wildbill86

wildbill86 New Member

I have only flashed one rom, but have several backups everytime i try a new beta app, or something like that, i make a backup first. and I don't always trust contact backup programs. I'm gonna try another rom, so If you don't have any problems doing it ill delete some backups, and give it a shot. thanks for the help.
  4. wildbill86

wildbill86 New Member

What app do you use to theme. I have an absolute system app, and it says i can change bootup screens, and change fonts, not sure what else, do you think i would work or would you reccomend something else?
Search tags for this page

nandroid backup location

nandroid backup where stored

where are nandroid backups stored

where does cwm store backups