Moving files

Tas

Reaction score
Yesterday, I went to put some new songs on my awesome G-NEX and my computer would not recognize it. I am almost certain that it's my laptop cause I have been having issues with one other thing. So I just want to make sure no one else has any other problems like me. I even checked debugging on and off to no avail. Is it my computer or has anybody else had any similar problems.
I should also state that when I was putting my initial music, it would stop midway through the process and my phone would disappear and I would have to disconnect and reconnect for my laptop to recognize my phone. What gives?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
It could be a driver issue. Have you tried to reinstall the driver to see if that helps?

~it's not just a phone~

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Yesterday, I went to put some new songs on my awesome G-NEX and my computer would not recognize it. I am almost certain that it's my laptop cause I have been having issues with one other thing. So I just want to make sure no one else has any other problems like me. I even checked debugging on and off to no avail. Is it my computer or has anybody else had any similar problems.
I should also state that when I was putting my initial music, it would stop midway through the process and my phone would disappear and I would have to disconnect and reconnect for my laptop to recognize my phone. What gives?

I had driver problems similar to what you are experiencing and it was recommended that I install PdaNet on both the computer and the phone. I did and it worked. I was also told I could uninstall both after the drivers were setup. I did uninstall them and my connection was then rock solid.

Good luck.

OP
Tas

Tas

Reaction score
Thx guys.. Will try when I get home.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
I get tired of taking my usb cable out and plugging it in. Since I'm at home anyway I use AirDroid. It may not transfer as quickly, but it works well and there are a bunch of other features too:
[video=youtube;BfXRhSIm-m0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfXRhSIm-m0[/video]

bsmith0731

Reaction score
I get tired of taking my usb cable out and plugging it in. Since I'm at home anyway I use AirDroid. It may not transfer as quickly, but it works well and there are a bunch of other features too:
[video=youtube;BfXRhSIm-m0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfXRhSIm-m0[/video]

Airdroid is definitely the way to go.

I love it!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums