Moving back from Home++, how do I do this?

Jim 777

Silver Member
Reaction score
So in one fell swoop I've gone from stock to running Bugless Beast 1.1 with the the 1.2Ghz kernel so I can OC and everything seems to working great. I was really curious about using live wallpapers and it didn't take long before I realized that Home++ won't allow it.

So even though I really use the power strip on Home++ a lot, I decided to give the "stock" home a try again. After spending a bunch of time getting all the widgets, apps, shortcuts, and such where I want them, I then realized that the default page isn't where I want it to be. Is there a setting as in Home++ where I can set screen #1 as the main or default screen?

OP
Jim 777

Jim 777

Silver Member
Reaction score
menu button/preferences/screen settings - default screen

There's no preferences option. In case I wasn't clear, I'm not using the Home++ when I'm trying to do this.
And since I just rooted and installed BB1.1 today, I don't know if that matters.

Sam

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
don't think there is an option if you aren't using a home replacement..

Rated_R

Reaction score
When using Home++ hit menu and the preferences then settings you can set the default screen to the first screen.

Also if you want to use Home++ with live wallpaper go here and download the .15 version (here) go into the pref and disable workspace looking and wallpaper scroll. The market will show an update for it but if you update it this workaround will break and no longer work.