movies

Nyteravyn

Reaction score
bsweetness said:
The new pins that impact MHL shouldn't have any bearing on OTG cables. My OTG cable works just fine. It's just a cheap one from Amazon.

an I missing a switch setting then? My usb otg cable works fine on my tablets? no switch necessary.

bsweetness

Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
an I missing a switch setting then? My usb otg cable works fine on my tablets? no switch necessary.

All I do is plug mine in and it works. I don't have to do anything in the settings.

jimmysif88

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me what format to rip a DVD into to load on my razor Maxx thanks for any help

mleber

Reaction score
jimmysif88 said:
Can anyone tell me what format to rip a DVD into to load on my razor Maxx thanks for any help

I use a program called DVDfab and it rips dvds into just about any format for mobile devices. I just converted to an iPad or iPod format and it works on my razr Maxx. the file extension is a .mv4 file type. you should be able to download DVDFab on their website free for 30 days to see if you like it. I have the full suite but I think for your purpose you will want the DVD ripper program. good luck.