Movies on Droid

D

dvdcatalyst

I've been reading a lot of posts, and now I'm thoroughly confused. I've downloaded handbrake, aimersomethingor other, but still don't know how to take a dvd and make it play on my droid. I know, I'm an idiot. Could someone describe how to, I guess, convert the movie to the proper format and then transfer it from my computer to my phone?

From the how to. shows with screenshots how to do DVD as well as video files you might already own.

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-faq/14858-how-convert-videos-use-droid.html

D

dvdcatalyst

Yo I tried that website directly from my droid and I couldent load any of the movie pages is this a problem with the droid or the website?

what website?

If you reply to a specific post, please use the "quote" button instead, there are a few different conversations going on here, with different websites mentioned, so to be able to help you, its easier if you mention what website you have issues with.

D2redneck

Reaction score
i am new to this phone and I absolutly love it. I am still trying to figure out how to put a movie on the phone. I tried to put gamer, the newest harry potter, and another one (all digital copies that came with the blue ray). I just can't figure it out. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

D

dvdcatalyst

i am new to this phone and I absolutly love it. I am still trying to figure out how to put a movie on the phone. I tried to put gamer, the newest harry potter, and another one (all digital copies that came with the blue ray). I just can't figure it out. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Digital Copies do not work.

Just search for "Digital Copy" on these forums for more info.

Edit: the last post before yours also has a link to a conversion guide by the way.