1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Movie type trailers so how do i go on....

Discussion in 'Android Audio and Video' started by ill_fish, Aug 29, 2010.

1. ill_fish

ill_fish New Member

2. dvdcatalyst

dvdcatalyst Guest

It's a site with the awesome amount of a total of 2 (two) movie trailers at the moment, and the trailers on it are embedded youtube videos, so I would suggest to do a search on these forums on how to get youtube to work.

if you want to run a trailer website, considering the issues with flash on mobile devices and such, I would suggest to create MP4 video files with streaming enabled (search the forums for more on that). MP4 files are hardware-accelerated on devices running Android, and work on iPhone and Blackberries as well (if you use proper settings for those devices)

You could have a look at my trailer-thread on these forums for a few files to play with.

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-audio-video/15161-droid-optimized-movie-trailers.html
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 29, 2010