Movie format

R.Shaw

Reaction score
I WAS a long time iphone user and last week made the leap to the droid(Razr for me, Bionic for the wife). I was wondering if I put a movie on my phone what format does it need to be in? Thanks in advance for any help. Ryon

ablank

Reaction score
Droid Razr Super 4.3-inch AMOLED display with qHD resolution (960 by 540 pixels) to support 1080 p HD playing

and its supported video and audio specs are following:

Audio: AAC, AAC+, AAC+ Enhanced, AMR NB, AMR WB, MIDI, MP3, WAV

v10, WMA v9

Video: Capture/Playback/Streaming, HD Video, H.263, H.264, MPEG4, WMV

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
i use .mp4, believe that's the universal format for all Android devices.

Usually any video converter 09+ will have an Android format setting. I personally use Xilisoft Ultimate Video Converter in case you're looking for one.

jayman350

Reaction score
I have been a longtime user of DVDCatalyst they are a supporting vendor here and are always available to offer help if you need it. I use it all the time to convert tv shows to Bionic format. Very easy and straightforward. It is well worth the $9.95, you will not regret your purchase. dancedroid

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
I have been a longtime user of DVDCatalyst they are a supporting vendor here and are always available to offer help if you need it. I use it all the time to convert tv shows to Bionic format. Very easy and straightforward. It is well worth the $9.95, you will not regret your purchase. dancedroid
+1
DVDCatalyst is great software, I admit I forgot about it after I had reformatted my computer.