movie database app

wtsfox

Reaction score
hi i just received my motorola milestone from germany and i want to make a movie database i have more than 2000 movies and it would be handy if i have a list of all movies with my all the time. i tried "my collection pro" butit doesn't start always an error. does somebody know a app?

thanks denis

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
I would find this useful as well....Use the scanner to collect barcodes...

OP
W

wtsfox

Reaction score
does someone know one app for making a database of your movies or so?

thanks

coondogg97

Reaction score
I used software called DVDProfiler for years to keep a database of my movies and it worked great. I used the CatCue scanner from Radio Shack to scan all my DVDs into the program. I see they have a mobile app as well, but im not sure how good it is since I havent used this software in a while.

Invelos Software's DVD Profiler - DVD Collection Software for the DVD and Blu-ray Enthusiast

Now I use a DVD server with a Popcorn Hour for the extender. I would suggest Popcorn Hour to anyone, the device is AMAZING!! I used to have 5-400 disc DVD changers taking up a TON of room in my media center. Now I have 1 small box the size of a cable box.

Welcome To Popcorn Hour

monkeymynd

Reaction score
hi i just received my motorola milestone from germany and i want to make a movie database i have more than 2000 movies and it would be handy if i have a list of all movies with my all the time. i tried "my collection pro" butit doesn't start always an error. does somebody know a app?

thanks denis

I was looking for the same type of app. I got My Collection, the free version. It works fine. A little buggy in the resizing of the screens, but it allows you to scan the barcodes on the dvd's and will find the info for you. It also allows for music, books, etc. Try downloading the free version and see if that works for you. BTW, I'm on a Droid.

bennyj

Reaction score
I saw an app called packrat in the market that will let you scan in your movies using the barcode scanner and then add them in a database..give it try just search packrat.