Moved music to external card - duplicate files

jtc303

Reaction score
So until my 32 GB card comes in, I decided to make some space by moving my music folder to my ext-sd card... everything worked fine except when I opened up Rocket player all my songs had been doubled up, and wasn't working normally... pausing sometimes when I switch songs and constantly popping up "sorry this type of file isn't supported"... stock music player wont even work - it just goes through each song 1 by 1 without playing anything... Android Music from the market plays the tracks fine, but again duplicate files... whats up with this? All my music looks fine on my external card and the Music folder on my sd card is empty... :blink:

OP
jtc303

jtc303

Reaction score
Weird... its all back to normal now... no more duplicates except I didn't really do anything except try to delete the duplicate albums (which force closed both My Music and Rocket Player)... oh well, happy anyways

skillet19738

Reaction score
Weird... its all back to normal now... no more duplicates except I didn't really do anything except try to delete duplicates albums (which force closed both My Music and Rocket Player)... oh well, happy anyways
That's Great Buddy Three Cheers For jtc303.Hip-Hip-Hurray. :icon_ banana:

OP
jtc303

jtc303

Reaction score
skillet19738 said:
That's Great Buddy Three Cheers For jtc303.Hip-Hip-Hurray. :icon_ banana:

Lol thanks