Move entry from Favorites to Contacts

KLund1

Reaction score
Somehow I have several people show only in my Favorites, and not in my Contacts in my Motorola Droid (original).
I can not figure out how to move them from Favorites to Contacts. I do not want to deleted them because there are long threads of text messages I want to keep. In the Favorites list, if I tap one of those contacts, the star to the right of the name is white, not orange colored. If I long press, one of the menu items is "add to favorites".
I have looked in my needed, but never used, gmail account (from the Droid) and it, as always, is blank - 'no conversations'. I have not done anything to the phone, nor installed and new apps.
Suggestions?

OP
K

KLund1

Reaction score
SOLVED:
Sync with gmail account was unchecked (turned off). Sync was turned on, phone updated, all was well. Contacts were in the correct places.

S

ShoeSh1ne

I have this problem too, but my sync is turned on. No contacts are marked as favorite but I have a large amount under favorites.

It's annoying.

OP
K

KLund1

Reaction score
The droid will 'copy' frequently called contacts to the favorites page. Mark a regular contact as a favorite and see the difference between the 2 types of favorites it will show.

S

ShoeSh1ne

That would make sense, but I've got contacts who don't show up in the regular list, but do show up in the favorites whom I've called once.