1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Mouse and Keyboard freeze when Thunderbolt is mounted

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by impozzo75, Jan 1, 2012.

1. impozzo75

impozzo75 New Member

I have Windows Vista 32-bit home professional. When I mount my Thunderbolt (Android 2.34), my mouse, pen tablet and keyboard don't respond. The computer is still running though. Sometimes it happens within a minute; Sometimes it take 10-15 minutes, but it always happens, and the only thing I can do is a hard restart. It works fine on my laptop with Windows 7 Home Pro 64-bit, so I know it's not the phone.

I tried turning off my virus protection. I tried this:

dial ##7764726
    Hit Call
    Type Password 000000 (that's 6 zeros)
    Hit Feature Settings
    Choose CD ROM
    Click Disable
    Hit menu, commit modifications (it will say no item changed)

from this thread: http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dr...5748-computer-freezes-incredible-mounted.html about the incredible that had a similar problem. The problem is there was no option to disable the CD ROM on the thunderbolt.

Any Suggestions? It's driving me crazy.
Search tags for this page

mouse freezes android

why is my keyboard freezing on my thunderbolt