1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Mount my droid?

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by xRITE AIDEx, Jun 5, 2010.

1. xRITE AIDEx

xRITE AIDEx New Member

How come when i mount it to my laptop it doesnt connect? Right now i'm looking to do the 2.2 ROM but I'm just doing all the root access and junk but just when I plug my droid to my laptop nothing really works so i'm not able to drag stuff to my SD card, help! Please! :icon_evil:
  2. Kmart95

Kmart95 New Member

Did you select the option to mount the sd card on the notification bar?
  3. FDFTW!!

FDFTW!! New Member

Better question, have you downloaded the Motorola drivers?
  4. xRITE AIDEx

xRITE AIDEx New Member

Yes and i may have to try the 64bit but i just unplugged my droid and then all of a sudden the ROM manager started to work and i was able to download roms and etc but now my problem is that it wont let me download it from my SD card saying it wont or w. E but i have access to it. So basicly im wondering if im able to dl the 2. 2 Rom somehow or im assuming ill have to wait? Cause the computer way aint working right now, thanks for the help!
  5. Tony07737

Tony07737 New Member

I have a similar problem that I can't mount my Droid to exchange files. I have gone to a Verizon store, then a level 1 support chat with Motorola then a level 2 support chat and then they recommended I have my issue escallated. Then they lost my ticket, no contact now its been 2 weeks. I have to chase motorola on this now.
    Anyone else get anywhere with this? My only work around is to dismount the microSD and insert it into a SD card adapter and insert it into my PC reader. Kinda stinks.
  6. sroach23

sroach23 New Member

read your title and all i could think was "i like my Droid, but not that much".
  7. yosnowman

yosnowman New Member

Im having the same problem i want 2.2 but every time i plug my droid into my comp its says usb device not recognized i have installed the drivers restarted my computer and wiped my SD. and still nothing...
  8. Tony07737

Tony07737 New Member

Yup been through all of that, USB device unrecognized and new drivers no dice.
    And Motorola has basicaly blown me off.
Search tags for this page
how can i get to mount on my droid
how do i mount droid 3
how do i mount music to my droid

how do i mount my droid

how do i mount sd card on droid razr m
how do you mount a droid razr
how do you mount the droid phone
how o i mount sd card on droidxhow to auto mount sd card on