Not open for further replies.

eagle1967

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.sourceryrom.com
preach

showing your age man. you know most of these young developers dont know who steve austin is and forget about jamie. :) i heard a rumor both those shows are canceled ill let you iknow if i can confirm :)

Nyteravyn

Reaction score
Hey Hook...
I'm with you!
I know preps rumor, mostly to troll for conversation...good or bad! But until I see the BIONIC removed from the Moto and the VZW sites, I'm in!
I'm running on my DX til then... It will go to the wife at that point so I'll still have access to its greatness, lol.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
The new blur is nice and those with a droid x will get a chance to see how smooth blur can be. I hated blur with a passion but I have to admit gingerblur is nice and droid x and droid 2 users will be satisfied with that ui. I think we will see theb bionic's true potential and people will be amazed by the speed. The Atrix is lagging stil but its on the old hated blur. SO those looking to get the bionic you are getting a nice device, and this is thinking that the bionic is still going to be released and will continue to have that view until vzw or moto says other wise.

danceswithbongs

Reaction score
I don't know bmx, but the steve austin line was mine from the other bionic thread.
My quotes aren't open source, it is clearly explained in my EULA.
I guess I now need a footnote on my posts to ask, please do not port my gems without asking me first as I've spent a lot of time developing them!

walkin the walk while tappin the talk
danceswithbongs

EgooEspada

Reaction score
I don't know bmx, but the steve austin line was mine from the other bionic thread.
My quotes aren't open source, it is clearly explained in my EULA.
I guess I now need a footnote on my posts to ask, please do not port my gems without asking me first as I've spent a lot of time developing them!

walkin the walk while tappin the talk
danceswithbongs

Best. Comment. Ever.

Sent from my ADR6400L

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Thread Closed - to keep things orderly please resume discussion here

Status
Not open for further replies.