Motorola's New Moto X Deal Takes Up to $225 Off Regular Price; Today Only

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
moto-x-group.jpg

Motorola has a pretty incredible new deal on the Moto X 2014 Edition. From 11 a.m. CT, through May 6th at 11 a.m. CT you can get the 32GB version for just $349.99 off-contract, while the 64GB model will be priced a at $374.99. If you do the math, that's $225 off the usual price for this iconic device.

There's another offer on Moto's website as well. They have a separate special bundle which also includes a Moto X. It's called the “harmonious duo” deal. It will let you save $300 when you buy an off-contract Moto X and a Tracks Air headphones by Sol Republic together. Normally the two devices cost $699.94, but with this bundle they are only $399.99.

Here is Motorola's website so you can check out this offer as soon as it goes live at 11am (about 30 minutes from the time of this post): Motorola Moto X - Customize your Android smartphone.

Also, don't forget to hit up our dedicated Moto X section for more discussions: Moto X 2014 Edition Android Forum at DroidForums.net

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Great deal. Might've swayed me in a different direction if they'd offered something like this when I decided to go with the Note 4. The X was a close second choice at the time.

popcenator

Droid X Rescue Squad
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
The Moto X is still one of the smoothest and best in-hand feeling devices today. I'm very eager to see what the next gen brings.

on the move..

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
The Moto X is still one of the smoothest and best in-hand feeling devices today. I'm very eager to see what the next gen brings.

on the move..
Honestly, if it wasn't for the fact that I'd decided to go big or go home and some reviews I checked out of the X's camera, I might've gone that route even without the discount. If they'd up their camera game just a bit, I'd be sold. I don't need SUPER-AWESOME-AMAZING-ARTISTIC shots, but the reviews I saw of it's low-light performance left a bit to be desired compared to where other devices' camera's are.

I was a Moto guy from the days of the OG droid through the Bionic, with several others in between. I've been with Sammy since, but I've said it many times on this forum, I'm ready to give someone else a chance again with my next upgrade.

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
Once again, too late. Should have come out the gate at that price. I'd have one.

popcenator

Droid X Rescue Squad
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Honestly, if it wasn't for the fact that I'd decided to go big or go home and some reviews I checked out of the X's camera, I might've gone that route even without the discount. If they'd up their camera game just a bit, I'd be sold. I don't need SUPER-AWESOME-AMAZING-ARTISTIC shots, but the reviews I saw of it's low-light performance left a bit to be desired compared to where other devices' camera's are.

I was a Moto guy from the days of the OG droid through the Bionic, with several others in between. I've been with Sammy since, but I've said it many times on this forum, I'm ready to give someone else a chance again with my next upgrade.
Same here, that and battery life were the two areas that turned me off of the Moto X. Anymore I want something that'll last the entire day without worry. Hopefully they figure the camera out and elongate battery life just a little and they'll have a winner.

on the move..

The Stig 04

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P (VZ) & S7 Edge (TMO)
I picked one of these up for my dad as an early Father's/Birthday present. Offer was too darn good to pass up lol Had I known I would've waited on buying my mom and iPhone and bought her one of these as well.

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Not sure if I am mad or not that I bought one Sunday with the deal for $399, and the SOL wireless headphones. I picked up the phone for my wife since she still uses the OG Moto X, just go the 16GB. So I still saved $100 and got the headphones for free.

I am not sure she would need the 32GB, so I would have just saved $50 doing this deal, but lost the headphones. I think I went the right route. Either way she will be very pleased with her mothers day present I hope. And I get to keep the headphones!

akhenax

Silver Member
Reaction score
Are they selling any models with an unlocked bootloader for this price?