1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Motorola's new Headset hits the market

Discussion in 'Android Accessories' started by hfd1113, Oct 4, 2010.

1. hfd1113

hfd1113 New Member

I read about the Oasis headset from Motorola earlier this month. It became available Sunday October 3 exclusively at ATT wireless stores and online for $79. It is said that it is the most comfortable headset available today.

I purchased it Sunday and paired it with my Droid. It works just fine. I have worn it for one day with no problem. It fits so perfactly that I hardly know I have it on until I receive a call. I had an HX1 and it really had the worst volume of any headset that I had own. I am not an expert but I will recommend this bluetooth headset from Motorola.
  2. FranklinWalker

FranklinWalker New Member

can you post more details about the Headset?
  3. JimmyD

JimmyD New Member

Meh... may not be the best solution for those who wear glasses....

While it's touted as a very comfortable headset; I know it would never be comfortable for me, considering I wear glasses all the time! None of the over-the-ear designs I have tried over the years have ever been comfortable for me.

I found this review on Engadget:

link >>> Motorola's ridiculously comfortable Oasis headset announced: October 3rd for $80

(MORE PICS IN THE LINK ABOVE)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
Search tags for this page

motorola oasis bluetooth headset

motorola oasis pairing with droid issues
wireless headsets for droid comfortable with glasses