Motorola's Milestone3 a.k.a. the Droid3 Officially Announced in China

coreymm324

Reaction score
From the pics it looks like they changed the external speaker on the D3. Not that it really matters to me, but one of the things I've always been impressed with on my D1 was the great sound quality on the external speaker. I really hope this new one sounds just as great.

yeah i saw that too. i still have the og droid and the sound is sooo loud and crisp for being on a phone. hope it stays the same. quality.
the deal breaker might be that theres no 4g though :/

Kryptyk

Reaction score
Nice phone. I defiantly like they made the screen a bit bigger and of course, duel core is nice. Ram is a little beafier I think though than most would let to believe. 512 ddr2 ram is whats in it I think which is fast. Still think it would be nice to see the new phones coming out with 4g capability though. Even being a global phone, like most would gladly suggest and give Motorola the excuse, it could be simply turned off when no 4g is in range. Just my opinion though.

Still it's a very nice phone. Still going to hold out with my D1 till the Bionic comes out. Looks like I will have to limp it along for a few more months and I am sure in a few more months, I will be saying the same dam thing....just have to limp it along for a bit longer.....LOL :icon_evil:

Droid101

Reaction score
Nice phone. I defiantly like they made the screen a bit bigger and of course, duel core is nice. Ram is a little beafier I think though than most would let to believe. 512 ddr2 ram is whats in it I think which is fast. Still think it would be nice to see the new phones coming out with 4g capability though. Even being a global phone, like most would gladly suggest and give Motorola the excuse, it could be simply turned off when no 4g is in range. Just my opinion though.

Still it's a very nice phone. Still going to hold out with my D1 till the Bionic comes out. Looks like I will have to limp it along for a few more months and I am sure in a few more months, I will be saying the same dam thing....just have to limp it along for a bit longer.....LOL :icon_evil:

I highly doubt that you will see any other 4G phones come out until verizon launches tiered data unfortunately

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
I would only buy it if it has more RAM and an unlocked bootloader. I've seen all the issues with the X2's lack of RAM and have been battling the bootloader in my X for too long.

sent from my ZombieStomped X