Motorola "Xtreme" Pics

Garemlin

Developer Relations
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3 (VZW), Nexus 7 v2
Well if the info is true then that is another two questions answered. Metal construction like the droid and no Motoblur. And with the previously leaked specs and benchmark together with the bigger screen and 720p video make this all the phone I want and need. Bring it on Verizon. I'm ready to pre-order today.

Anomander

Reaction score
The screen size looks big. I'm wondering if it will be 4.3"? I seriously wonder if I am going to be able to hold out to upgrade my Moto Droid before my two years is up. There are some amazing phones coming out.

brochaos

Reaction score
real buttons >>>> touch sensitive buttons
i can't tell you how many times i've accidentally activated them...

chops

Reaction score
laughing at all the people who had the moto droid and bought the incredible I knew something better then the plastic brick was coming out people need patience...... anyway sexy phone might drop moto droid for that and yeah it look likes it slides out but who knows

JonKyu

Silver Member
Reaction score
About moto blur, I read something that it had ninja blur? Don't if that what's officially the name but it's suppose to be moto blur that runs in the background and you don't know it's running? I dunno I'm confused too lol?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

StepDroid

Official DF Vendor
Premium Member
Reaction score
If it has a slide out... which it could but it would be even thinner than the one on Moto Droid... I MIGHT be a player for it... NOTHING i've seen yet makes me want to get rid of MY MDroid but it is kinda cool... the bigg ole butt may have a stand on the back or an OEM stand ready made or it could help it to stay horizonal with no help.. i don't know... any way, nice... i'm almost getting tired with all the new phones it's making me dizzy.. BUT keep them coming this can only help my business...lol.

Kineo

Reaction score
laughing at all the people who had the moto droid and bought the incredible I knew something better then the plastic brick was coming out people need patience...... anyway sexy phone might drop moto droid for that and yeah it look likes it slides out but who knows

Ya and the people who waite for the Motorola DROID Pro will be happier according to these specs if they are valid

Not much is known BUT somebody fired a shot over the bow and bill23 responded....

Originally Posted by Amu
I am just going to put this here cus it's just speculation XD:

- 4.3" FWVGA
- 12MP camera
- 720p recording
- 1GB RAM
- QSD 8x72
- Android Gingerbread w/out Moto Blur
- Not the Nexus Two
- Front-facing camera

bill23
Your pretty close....Droid pro and DroidWE is the same unit.to bad if you saw it you would never know what it is.it disguised extremely well in a old device housing.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As far as the keyboard. A member asked if the device would have a keyboard......

bill23

^ YES^ A very improved keypad at that i must say.I wonder who picked it out or made the suggestions on it?

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Do not like buttons on phone will likely not get this.. though i do like screen size..

B

b16a2smith

Now my question is...

1. How is it going to perform with a 700mhz processor?
2. If no Blur then what (stock Android i assume)
3. If it has a 700mhz processor, is that the happy medium? I.E. Battery and speed?

Just wondering, I will more than likely pick this up.

Scarleta

Reaction score
Ah man, almost makes me wish I had waited a little longer instead of getting my Droid. But at the same time, I'd rather wait until people have had the phone for a while and let them be the guinea pigs.

I like the design though, especially the physical buttons at the bottom. Not so sure about the hump on the back though, unless it serves a purpose, such as a stand.