cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
attachment.php
attachment.php

Once again our friend Kellex of Droid Life gets some great shots of the Droid "Xtreme"

This baby will be all metal and not a fragile plastic Android device ala the Incredible.

According to Droid Life's ninja the specs are as follows:

Android 2.2
9 home screens
No Motoblur
Dedicated camera button
“Very metal”
HDMI out

Like the looks and design? No Moto Blur? What?

UPDATE: According to sources this is old hardware. The color represented in the photo is also different. What color is it? We don't have that answer.

Source: Droid Life

Last edited:

microsnook

Reaction score
I kind of wish the four buttons were like the droid instead of actual push buttons. Just like touch sensitive.

mrdorunjr

Reaction score
:O oh..my that looks sexy. too bad it doesnt have a built in keyboard, or i would be alllll over this thing.

wuyanks

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
it has a fat behind... uhh this is different from the other pics we have seen, interesting..........

dodgersrgood

Reaction score
looks like this will be same if not better than evo and the evo isn't even out yet i'd say better cuz of no motoblur/sense/whatever and 2.2

les017

Reaction score
I kind of wish the four buttons were like the droid instead of actual push buttons. Just like touch sensitive.

I somewhat agee but I do envy my wifes Eris in that she can simply answer or deny with a press vs a swype

geronimogman

Reaction score
The phone looks durable, lol but it has a fat ass! i love the fact there is no moto blur! n who the hell needs 9 home screens? Gimme four and il be even more happy with my droid!

4nefertiti

Reaction score
Now I'm glad my Incredible never made it to my door. This is my next phone, just waiting on a release date.