Motorola X price break

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
If you thinking of getting one of these phones ..now might be a good time. .

LG G2 and Moto X Drop to $99 From Amazon ? Droid Life

The*LG G2*and*Moto X*were slashed this week at mega-e-retailer Amazon, down to $99 depending on the carrier. If you were at all interested in LG’s newest flagship (our review), which is more or less the inspiration behind the next*Nexus, then you have a couple of options. Verizon’s variant will run you $99 should you sign-up for new service or just $119 with an upgrade. If AT&T is your carrier of choice, you are still looking at a slightly discounted price of $149.For Moto X lovers (our review), the device can be had in both black or white and on Verizon or AT&T for $99 on-contract – and that’s both new contracts and upgrades.*

N2 tap'd HD

BigMcGuire

Reaction score
Yeah, I got my Moto X from Target for $49.99. Sold my iPhone 5 for $250. This is Verizon tho. Really happy to be back with Android. Really happy with the Moto X. Standby battery life isn't as good as the iPhone but it's a lot more fun.

TatDroid

Reaction score
Standby battery life isn't as good as the iPhone but it's a lot more fun.
Interesting that you say that, because I've heard several people complain about the battery life of their iPhone 5 - especially after the iOS 7 update. My Moto X goes all day with no problem. With moderate to heavy use (4-5 hours of screen time) it will go 16 hours (6AM - 10PM). I can live with that.

BigMcGuire

Reaction score
Interesting that you say that, because I've heard several people complain about the battery life of their iPhone 5 - especially after the iOS 7 update. My Moto X goes all day with no problem. With moderate to heavy use (4-5 hours of screen time) it will go 16 hours (6AM - 10PM). I can live with that.

So true. iPhone 5 battery life went to crap after iOS 7. I lost 20+% battery life.

I just ran my FIRST full all day tester - had 23-25% left! View attachment 67811 View attachment 67812

I'm VERY happy with the phone and am pretty pleased with the battery life I got. I intentionally used it very HARD. Left autobrightness on. Did 120+ texts (handful were picture), a few small videos, 4 calls, browsing, twitter, facebook, setting up contacts, and tons of Hangout chatting with the wife all day. Took a dozen pictures. Played music in the car via bluetooth for 30+ mins.

I'm extremely impressed. :)

TatDroid

Reaction score
People freak out when they only look at the specs of this phone. On paper a 2200mAh battery (and non-removable, at that) looks like it could be a deal breaker. But the real life test shows that Moto/Google have raised the bar on battery efficiency (as well as smoothness and speed). All day battery life with a 2200mAh battery. Who'd a thunk it?

AMDROID1881

Reaction score
Seriously considering grabbing this over the lg g2

Sent from my HP Slate 7 using Tapatalk

BigMcGuire

Reaction score
Seriously considering grabbing this over the lg g2

Sent from my HP Slate 7 using Tapatalk

Check it out in the stores if you can. Once I used it and held it - fell in love. I'm not one for massive screens, I have a Nexus 7 for that. This phone was exactly what I wanted. The smooth UI, the feel, yep - sold.