Motorola Will Stream Their Media Event Live Tomorrow

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
VZWMAXX said:
When talking to some of the guys at the event who were showcasing the phones which were mostly Motorola employees they all told me that JB was only in stage of 3 development. They said they all will soon be JB upgraded either later this yr or early next yr.

They also said that any Motorola smart phones that are not able to be upgraded because the specs are such that they can't, can receive a $100 voucher towards a Motorola phone that can be upgraded to the latest software. I think that is awesome.

Sent from my DROID RAZR Maxx using Droid Forums

armeddroid

Reaction score
Yes, it was, in fact, announced at the end of the event that everyone in attendance would receive a razr m.. . boo hoo!

I actually just called my dear friend, Alanna (the one who left me a vm letting me know I was invited), to see if I could get the razr-m due to the fact that I was chosen from their contest ... and maybe I was chosen because my submission was so creative that it was worthy, (it was, lol)! She said one other person in my same situation called and asked the same thing. She said she was in the process of trying to find out and would get back to me. That would make my very very miserable day yesterday quite okay.

Wow. That would make my day too.
BTW, the guy who posted above you attended the Moto Event. (VZWMAXX )
LOL
He is the one who i saw that posted to have received the Razr M.
:biggrin:

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
Oh thanks armeddroid. I'm crossing my fingers. I suppose if they just picked contest entries randomly, then it might not be justified to allow me a free razr m if I could not attend... BUT if they choose the winners because they really liked the content of their entry, then it would be fair to give me a razr m. just mho!

VZWMAXX, did you attend as a result of their contest or were you attending anyway? I wonder if they choose the winners randomly or due to the content of their entry.

armeddroid

Reaction score
Oh thanks armeddroid. I'm crossing my fingers. I suppose if they just picked contest entries randomly, then it might not be justified to allow me a free razr m if I could not attend... BUT if they choose the winners because they really liked the content of their entry, then it would be fair to give me a razr m. just mho!

VZWMAXX, did you attend as a result of their contest or were you attending anyway? I wonder if they choose the winners randomly or due to the content of their entry.

Of course. Anytime.
I hope you get one!
Let us know how that works out.

VZWMAXX

Reaction score

I honestly dont even remember entering but I am a Motorola forums member. I was surprised when I got the email so people won through fb and others through the forum. I also got to meet the CEO of Moto Dennis. It was unexpected so I guess I won randomly lol. Also I live in the Bronx so idk if close proximity decided these winners somehow lol

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
VZWMAXX said:
I honestly dont even remember entering but I am a Motorola forums member. I was surprised when I got the email so people won through fb and others through the forum. I also got to meet the CEO of Moto Dennis. It was unexpected so I guess I won randomly lol. Also I live in the Bronx so idk if close proximity decided these winners somehow lol

I entered via FB. And I had to submit a photo (which was a screen shot of my homescreen) and a caption. I live 5 hours away from NYC. They sent me an email but it must've gone to my junk mail folder because I never got the email. Then on Tuesday morning I got the vm saying I had won and to please confirm if I would be able to attend. Was it super cool to be there. I would've felt like a kid at Disney.

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
OK, now I'm about to jump out of my skin here! I am so so so happy. Just got an email from Ilana that even though I was not able to make the event I would still win the razr m. I am beside myself.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
OK, now I'm about to jump out of my skin here! I am so so so happy. Just got an email from Ilana that even though I was not able to make the event I would still win the razr m. I am beside myself.

Congrats Tis!!!!!! Awesome!!!! Post lots about it!!!!! I want to know everything!!!!:cool::D

IM JEALOUS!!!!

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
Thanks 94lt1! And no, you can't have it, lol!

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Thanks 94lt1! And no, you can't have it, lol!

Awwwww..... pwease?? :( lmao.. congrats though Tis.. you deserve it ;)

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
Thanks. You do too... you just live in the wrong state. I think if you lived up here, you would've been at that event anyway you could.

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
I sure will. Can't wait.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Thanks. You do too... you just live in the wrong state. I think if you lived up here, you would've been at that event anyway you could.

:) probably