Motorola Will Stream Their Media Event Live Tomorrow

armeddroid

Reaction score
:icon_eek:
Tim Stevens 2:40 PM
[17823] "Before we wrap up, we do have a parting gift. For everyone in attendance today we'll be giving out a RAZR M."

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
64 gigs of storage for the HD models... but no mention of ram... but I think that they've got a winner here. Well... 3 of em.. ABOUT TIME!!!! Now.. let me be the first to say.... WHEN WILL THEY BE RELEASED!!!!?????

The m will be available next week... but the other two I mean...:)

jerkwad

Reaction score
Why, seriously why, are they releasing an HD and an HD Maxx?!! Is this how Motorola is planning on consolidating their lineup, by offering the same damn phone with different batteries? Any word on bootloader? Same old story from Motorola it seems!

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Launching with Jelly Bean!!!! Wow...

So I wasn't the only person that heard it!! The HD and maxx HD will launch with jb... and I think the m will too.

All other devices(that will be upgraded) will upgrade next year i'd bet. Hopefully sooner than the ics debacle...

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
You can't be serious? Motorola has a huge you tube event featuring their greatest new mobile devices and when you go to finally be able to view it, you get "the content owner had not made this video available on mobile. " Really! I've been waiting all day to see what I missed and that's what Motorola greets me with. :(

Sent from my DROID RAZR Maxx using Droid Forums

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
armeddroid said:
:icon_eek:
Tim Stevens 2:40 PM
[17823] "Before we wrap up, we do have a parting gift. For everyone in attendance today we'll be giving out a RAZR M."

I hope this is a joke because I could've been in possession of a razr m? I think I don't want to watch this now.

GotnFX

Reaction score
TisMyDroid said:
I hope this is a joke because I could've been in possession of a razr m? I think I don't want to watch this now.

Why didnt you attend Tis?

armeddroid

Reaction score
TisMyDroid said:

TBH Idk. I quoted it as he was blogging it.
:/

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
armeddroid said:
TBH Idk. I quoted it as he was blogging it.
:/

Lmao! Okay, maybe I will watch it now.

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
GotnFX said:
Why didnt you attend Tis?

I would've done just about anything to attend... but had an appointment that I could not get out of and would've cost me way too much money if I missed it.

armeddroid

Reaction score
TisMyDroid said:
Lmao! Okay, maybe I will watch it now.

Heard one of the members here on DF said he went to the Moto event and he DID receive a free RZR M.

VZWMAXX

Reaction score
So I wasn't the only person that heard it!! The HD and maxx HD will launch with jb... and I think the m will too.

All other devices(that will be upgraded) will upgrade next year i'd bet. Hopefully sooner than the ics debacle...

When talking to some of the guys at the event who were showcasing the phones which were mostly Motorola employees they all told me that JB was only in stage of 3 development. They said they all will soon be JB upgraded either later this yr or early next yr.

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
armeddroid said:
Heard one of the members here on DF said he went to the Moto event and he DID receive a free RZR M.

Yes, it was, in fact, announced at the end of the event that everyone in attendance would receive a razr m.. . boo hoo!

I actually just called my dear friend, Alanna (the one who left me a vm letting me know I was invited), to see if I could get the razr-m due to the fact that I was chosen from their contest ... and maybe I was chosen because my submission was so creative that it was worthy, (it was, lol)! She said one other person in my same situation called and asked the same thing. She said she was in the process of trying to find out and would get back to me. That would make my very very miserable day yesterday quite okay.