1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Motorola vs the Z Ultra

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid 3' started by anonymous-x, Jul 7, 2013.

1. anonymous-x

anonymous-x New Member

Well everyone, after starting w/the Droid2 & working my way up to the NoteII, I still (now) keep using my Droid3. Yes I've been through the contract even stayed w/Red for a little while off contract but now I save some money /pre-pay (still w/Red) (unlimited calls & messages w/4GB data for $70/Month) but at my age, Motorola's not looking too good in comparison w/Sony's Z Ultra. After this amount of time it's looking like I may might be moving on to another phone.So if anyone can point me to a proper phone w/a big screen, let me know. To me it looks like all phones are in a new transitition (which I'm paying attention to), so let me know. Yes I've been here many years & am no stranger, so friends with your knowledge help me stay w/Motorola. Thanks everyone.