Motorola, Verizon to debut Droid Razr at Oct. 18 event?

OP
Malvado

Malvado

DF News Team/Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
?? Some guy just wrote "i am awesome" and had his whole phone number under "phone"! That's who I was responding to. Must have been spam and got removed!

Aah ok. Lol I thought you were replyingto my post since you were pointing up lol.

Sent from my Droid 3 directly to YOU!

vonfink13

Reaction score
looks like the razr is gonna be my next phone...upgrading from my droid 1.....i am gonna wait til i see the prime...but...i think the prime is gonna be a bit too big for my tastes...and it wont be made out of kevlar...!!!

jodyberry

Reaction score
OK, dumb question:

All the photos I see show the new Razr looking like the old one. (I think in the photo it's sitting next to a Droid). Yet they say screen size is 4". That would make a HUGE flip phone!

Or is it gonna be a non-flip phone and the photos are just to show the old Razr?

Thanks all...

diggy488

Reaction score
OK, dumb question:

All the photos I see show the new Razr looking like the old one. (I think in the photo it's sitting next to a Droid). Yet they say screen size is 4". That would make a HUGE flip phone!

Or is it gonna be a non-flip phone and the photos are just to show the old Razr?

Thanks all...

Non-flip phone. It should look very similar to this: View attachment 41412

Nyteravyn

Reaction score
My orig razr was not a flip but a candy bar with dial pad?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Gmansurge

Reaction score
I have and still love my X. I really don't need a new phone yet, but I am beginning to weaken and I have an upgrade available. I was sorely tempted with the Bionic but am glad I didn't get one now that the Razr is coming out. I'll check out the Nexus, although I am leaning towards the Razr due to the fact that my existing Moto has been so good I feel some loyalty.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

William_04_x

Reaction score
I can't wait to see this device. I was pretty excited about the Prime, but the RAZR seems like it'll fit my needs even better.

OP
Malvado

Malvado

DF News Team/Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
My orig razr was not a flip but a candy bar with dial pad?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

U sure that was the razr?...the razr was made to be the thinnest flip phone at the time...

Sent from my Droid 3 directly to YOU!