Motorola, Verizon to debut Droid Razr at Oct. 18 event?

ABQNM

Reaction score
So am I going to have a Razr next week or are they just announcing it? The date on the bionic teaser was the release date, wasn't it?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

The Bionic was announced in January though, so the teaser video was close to release. This is the announcement, but the release will likely be fairly close behind. They wouldn't announce just before the holiday season if they don't intend to release it before then.

cataylor444

Reaction score
The Bionic was announced in January though, so the teaser video was close to release. This is the announcement, but the release will likely be fairly close behind. They wouldn't announce just before the holiday season if they don't intend to release it before then.

Good call. Probably just the announcement. Just getting excited to get rid of my OG Droid!

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

r314bd

Reaction score
Just saw some leaked photos of the Droid RAZR/Spyder on Engadget and Droid Life:

B3NBT.jpg

TheDig

Reaction score
Wish they wouldn't have to ugly it up with the Verizon logo....

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums

OP
Malvado

Malvado

DF News Team/Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Wish they wouldn't have to ugly it up with the Verizon logo....

Did you just notice carriers put logos on their phones?

Sent from my Droid 3 directly to YOU!

TheDig

Reaction score
No, its always bugged me...

hookerdj

Reaction score
you ca already tell the screen is different it looks more crisp to me just from the photo

busab

Reaction score
So many the Prime won't be my next phone....or maybe my next phone will be used to call the bank and declare bankruptcy.

Either the razr or prime will be my next phone. Funny how more is already known about the moto than the prime. Lol.

One thing I do know though. Leaving android for blackberry has turned out to be a mistake. This phone does what it does very well but it does very little compared to android.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk

screaminz2002

Reaction score
I am curious if there is anymore to this phone then just looks? I love the build quality of the og droid and that certainly plays a factor between the prime and whatever else is released this last quarter.

iveman89

Reaction score
okay can someone clear things up for me. the samsung prime was said to be released this fall, was then pushed back to 1st Q 2012. this phone is not the same phone as the galaxy nexus, which is the now the note that will be reased late oct right? then there was the moto hd, that phone isnt the razr right? razr is believed to come out next week?

OP
Malvado

Malvado

DF News Team/Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
okay can someone clear things up for me. the samsung prime was said to be released this fall, was then pushed back to 1st Q 2012. this phone is not the same phone as the galaxy nexus, which is the now the note that will be reased late oct right? then there was the moto hd, that phone isnt the razr right? razr is believed to come out next week?

They never pushed back the nexus. They never even mentioned a release date so therefore there can't be a delay on it

Sent from my Droid 3 directly to YOU!