Motorola & Verizon Officially Reveal the Droid Turbo!

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
@liftedplane: "there are more nefarious reasons why root is nice, I like being able to play some games and just give myself coins instead of buying them for those ridiculous prices."

Pretty crappy thing to do. SMH

liftedplane

Gold Member
Reaction score
@liftedplane: "there are more nefarious reasons why root is nice, I like being able to play some games and just give myself coins instead of buying them for those ridiculous prices."

Pretty crappy thing to do. SMH
it is rarely that easy, most people just download hacked apks and install them. I don't do that, I've bought ever single android game I own.

I'm talking about free ad filed time sink games like zombie road trip... $200 for coins to buy the "best" car? no sorry I don't make that kind of money. I'll play your game watch your ads and share it with my friends. I just went spend that kind of money.

maybe break the mold and make prices more realistic.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

jpiarull

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Z Force Droid
Twitter
jpiarull
Arghh!!!!! Now they're offering a 64 GB version... Now it makes it more difficult to choose between this monster of a device or nexus. Debating on either. Which one to pick?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
He was quoting me, I'm the horrible person here...

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
Yeah, I think he knew that, but I see your point. If you're paying for the game and not pirating it, then "cheats" to gain higher rankings or coins as it were are not all that nefarious, IMHO. I feel like some of those games, although fun, entertaining and even extremely well written and amazing, are made solely to milk you of money along the way and to me that is nefarious.

agussugiarto675

Reaction score
Strong enaugh to compare with another LTE mobile phone
I used Bolt ZTE with LTE

Last edited: