Motorola Teases July 28th Press Event 'Your Relationship Status is About to Change'

Discussion in 'Android News' started by dgstorm, Jul 16, 2015.

1. dgstorm

dgstorm Editor in Chief
    Staff Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +4,254
    [​IMG]

It looks like Motorola wants to convince us we have a "relationship" with our smartphones. At least, that's what Moto's latest teaser for a new press event seems to suggest. While the marketing gimmick is a bit lame, we are excited to find out that Moto will be holding this marketing event (which will be on July 28th). We fully expect this year's lineup of Motorola X phones and more to be revealed.

The best part is that this is a bit early in the year for a Motorola reveal which is extra incentive for enthusiasm.
    They will actually be holding three events in NYC, London and Sau Paulo. This makes sense considering the global appeal of the brand. Stay tuned here next week for all the details!

Source: Motorola

• Like Like x 2
  2. 94lt1

94lt1 Super Moderator
    Staff Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +4,530
    Current Phone Model:
    Droid Turbo 2
    I predict the motox for this year and any other gimmicks.. No droids..droids will drop in August like they used to..and be available in sept..like they used to..LOL..until Samsung started trying to go toe to toe with apple

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. LoneWolfArcher

LoneWolfArcher Silver Member

Ratings:
    +619
    I have to say I spend more time with my smart phone than I do my wife. Relationship isn't that far off.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1