Motorola Targa/Bionic – Targa Sufficiently Ladened With Advanced Technology

Arkbird

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
All I want is an LTE phone that has better performance and equal battery life to the DX (with a 4.3 inch screen). What is so hard about that????

I just want a new Motorola phone . Bionic or DX2 which ever comes out first is what I'll buy .

LTE and CDMA Radios together take a lot of battery power so they are probably trying to get the best battery life possible without compromising performance. Think about it from an engineering perspective.

grgguy

Reaction score
As I said I'm just becoming very frustrated with the lack of choices for my upgrade (which I've been sittimg on since march)!

grgguy

Reaction score
LTE and CDMA Radios together take a lot of battery power so they are probably trying to get the best battery life possible without compromising performance. Think about it from an engineering perspective.[/QUOTE]

If this is the case then they should put the LTE back into R and D until they figure it out, and stick with what has been working (3G) !

Crankintopwater69

Silver Member
Reaction score
LTE and CDMA Radios together take a lot of battery power so they are probably trying to get the best battery life possible without compromising performance. Think about it from an engineering perspective.

If this is the case then they should put the LTE back into R and D until they figure it out, and stick with what has been working (3G) ![/QUOTE]
But they(vzw) hyped up 4G LTE like it is the best thing since slice bread and then showed how GREAT LTE is n compairin with other carriers.I mean lets b real-if this was at&t or sprint or t mobil-then this would b the norm-but this is VERIZON!!!

grgguy

Reaction score

If this is the case then they should put the LTE back into R and D until they figure it out, and stick with what has been working (3G) !
But they(vzw) hyped up 4G LTE like it is the best thing since slice bread and then showed how GREAT LTE is n compairin with other carriers.I mean lets b real-if this was at&t or sprint or t mobil-then this would b the norm-but this is VERIZON!!![/QUOTE]

Well aparently LTE is SH-T , the thunderbolt barely works the Charge has been delayed till who knows when the Zoom still doesnt have and the 4g usb motems are junk also .

Crankintopwater69

Silver Member
Reaction score

But they(vzw) hyped up 4G LTE like it is the best thing since slice bread and then showed how GREAT LTE is n compairin with other carriers.I mean lets b real-if this was at&t or sprint or t mobil-then this would b the norm-but this is VERIZON!!!

Well aparently LTE is SH-T , the thunderbolt barely works the Charge has been delayed till who knows when the Zoom still doesnt have and the 4g usb motems are junk also .[/QUOTE]
And 4 people like me who r on other carriers who want to jump ship this doesnt look good-can i b real-im on sprint-our 4G works-not as fast as vzw-but it works,so hopefuly by aug-we'll have an awesome bionic with a workin LTE.:icon_ banana:

Reaction score
Im actually enjoying the frustration atm... Im sold on waiting for the bionic..whether it is **** or not. So anything from here until the end of summer I can honestly care less. let vz take their time and do anything they gotta do to make **** work because two things are definite 1: im not switching carriers 2: DB will be my next piece of hardware, no matter how awesome or flawed.

Crankintopwater69

Silver Member
Reaction score
Im actually enjoying the frustration atm... Im sold on waiting for the bionic..whether it is **** or not. So anything from here until the end of summer I can honestly care less. let vz take their time and do anything they gotta do to make **** work because two things are definite 1: im not switching carriers 2: DB will be my next piece of hardware, no matter how awesome or flawed.
I must say-u r n it 2 win it!!!!

therock

Reaction score

I'm with you.

grgguy

Reaction score
Maybe I will ? My D1 barely works at this point. I probably dropped it 1 too many times . I just really need a new phone and cant wait much longer .