1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Motorola - sweaty screen...failure!

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid' started by Aprille01, Oct 3, 2012.

1. Aprille01

Aprille01 New Member

Hello!
    Can anyone help with a fix???
    I was out walking with my phone, as usual, and the screen got all sweaty. I didn't think anything of it till I got back to the car and it wouldn't power on.
    I thought the sweat was only under the screen protector, but after removing it, realized it had gotten underneath the actual screen itself. I didn't even realize this was possible. I am looking for a quick fix, I can't afford to be out of a phone and not particularly going to be happy if it needs to be replaced.
    Any suggestions???
    Thank you for your time! :)
  2. BlackDiamond

BlackDiamond New Member

Rice!

Nexus!
  3. Bithawk

Bithawk New Member

Sweaty Droid Screen work-a-round

Hi Aprille, I have had the same problem after long hikes my droid just goes dead. I have had to remove the battery, let the phone dry out naturally. It usually takes a couple of hours, then re-insert the battery and it usually boots back up. I am not sure what settings or data you may lose but it's better than buying a new phone. Give it a try!
Search tags for this page
android screen failure

failure of motorola

how to remove sweat from android screens
how to remove sweat from samsung galaxy
i sweat on my phone touch screen
motorola it failure
motorola screen failures
sweat on my phone
sweaty screen